- Wireless Smart Window/Door/Gate Contact Sensor for Indoor & Outdoor Use
- The Indoor/Outdoor Contact Sensor, or OCS, is a unique sensor, in that the included magnetic position contacts can be used to monitor the opened/closed status of windows, doors, freezer lids, pool gates, vehicle gates, and more, the contacts can be removed, allowing for the wire leads to be connected to any "dry contacts" (no voltage) normally-open or normally-closed contacts. These contacts can be in the form of traditional flush or surface magnetic contacts, high-security armored contacts (such on commercial doors and gates) as well as relay contacts or "output" contacts from equipment or systems, such as an intrusion detection control panel, or the motion and glass break sensors connected to it
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Sensor monitors and reports the real-time open/closed status of a window, door, or gate, displaying the status on the YoLink app
- Utilize the included set of magnetic position contacts, or utilize existing contacts or furnish your own
- Universal compatibility: normally-closed, dry/no voltage contact-closure type contacts or relay output monitoring
- Contact state is displayed on the app as either “open” or “closed”
- Designed for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Both home security and burglar/intrusion detection as well as applications for lighting control
- YoLink Control allows for the Contact Sensor to directly control other YoLink devices, without an internet connection or Hub
- Alexa voice assistant and IFTTT integration
- YoLink’s industry-leading long range communication allows for operation in larger homes and in areas difficult for other wireless systems, such as basements, as well as separate garages/structures outside your home
- Exceptional value; high-quality outdoor door/gate/window monitoring at a great price
- Use the YoLink app and always know the open/closed status of supervised doors, gates, and windows in your home or property
- Use the YoLink app to trigger customized responses to sensor activity. For example, activate a siren if a door is opened between 11 PM and 7 AM
- Receive an alert on your phone if the door/window/gate is opened within a certain time of day or use the Open-Remind app feature to inform you of doors, windows, or gates left open too long
- Lower cost of ownership than other technologies; low-power operation means batteries may last over 5 years, compared to 1 or 2 from other brands
- Minimize downtime with low-battery alerts which give you advanced warning that it is almost time to replace the batteries
- Uses standard alkaline batteries (2 AA batteries); no special batteries required (Lithium non-rechargeable batteries are recommended for outdoor applications)
- Extremely easy and fast installation using the YoLink app with Scan & Play
- Combine the benefits of an outdoor contact sensor with long-range communication to monitor the open/closed status of doors and windows on separate buildings on your property, such as free-standing garages, greenhouses, barns, and sheds
- Monitor the open/closed status of your driveway gate
- Maintain safety and security by monitoring the open/closed status of your swimming pool gate
- Turn on floodlights when a gate or door is opened, for safety and security, or as a crime deterrent
- Security/intrusion detection applications may include activating a Siren Alarm and/or receiving an alert notification on your smartphone when the door sensor is activated
- Monitor the open/closed status of important and/or valuable rooms or items in your home and on your property. Some examples include safe doors and gun safe storage cabinets, liquor cabinets, and important rooms in your home.
Controller: Semtech® LoRa® RF Module YL09 microcontroller with 32-Bit RISC processor
Magnet Trigger Distance: ≤ .7 inch (18 mm)
Multi-color status LED (front)
Set button (front)
Power: 2 AA batteries (3V DC)
Operating Temperature Range: -4°F – 122°F (-20°C – 50°C)
Operating Humidity Range: < 95% non-condensing
Intended for indoor & outdoor use
- An internet connection and working router, with an available Ethernet port or 2.4GHz Wi-Fi. Refer to the Hub user guide for additional information
- 120V outlet for Hub (surge protection recommended)
- Smartphone or tablet running iOS 9 or higher, Android 4.4 or higher
For full functionality, including for the app to work, YoLink devices must connect to at least one hub (YoLink Hub or SpeakerHub), and that hub must have an internet connection. Unless you are adding devices to an existing YoLink account, or unless your building is covered by an existing YoLink wireless network, please add one hub to your order.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?:
(1) Outdoor Contact Sensor with Magnetic Contacts
(2) “AA” Batteries
(4) Self-Tapping Screws
(1) Double-Sided Mounting Tape
(1) Quick Start Guide
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER:
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US
Do you have questions? We have answers!
Please fill out the form below, or email us at
we will reply via email as soon as possible.
Or, if your matter is urgent, please call us at
during business hours.
Please note our Irvine, California office hours: 9AM - 5PM Pacific, Monday through Friday.
Do you have questions? We have answers!
Please fill out the form below, or if your matter is urgent, please call us at 949-825-5958. Please note our Irvine, California office hours: 9AM - 5PM Pacific, Monday through Friday. You may experience waits as we attend to previous customer requests.