- Replacement float switch with 16 foot cable and connector for use with the YS7904F Water Level Monitoring Sensor or the YS7904W Water Leak Sensor 3.
- The float switch is a "pendant-mount" style, meaning it is suspended, like a pendant light, down into the container or tank.
- The float switch is placed at a level where a notification is required, for either a high-water or low-water (for example) alert or automation.
- The cable itself is secured (using the included tie wraps and tie wrap mounting posts) so that the float switch level does not change. The float switch includes stainless steel washers that protect the float switch movement from being obstructed by the side wall, and it also provides ballast that resists wave motions altering the float switch position.
- The washers can be removed, to allow for alternative methods, such as using our float switch bracket (ideal for fish tanks, buckets and some smaller containers).
- See the Water Level Monitoring Sensor for more information
- See also: Float Switch Bracket Accessory
Free Shipping to US Destinations, Orders $50+