USING YOLINK RELAY TO CONTROL MY STANDBY GEN START STOP CIRCUIT. ALSO HAS TIMER TO CONTROL TIME OF OPERATION OF THE GENERATOR.
The relay works as advertized, but set screws are too deep for easy access.
Outstanding system. Its ability to penetrate walls and ceilings makes it superior to other systems I’ve tried. Setup is super easy. Highly recommended
D2D is limited without the App ( No Controlled Settings - Just on/off). APP doesnt communicate directly with HUB thru WIFI only. Forced to have Internet Access to use any automated Setting in the App. Relay need common contact for NO and NC so it is useful both ways. If YoLink would upgrade the App to communicate with the Hub without re-routing to the cloud they would have what no other market has. We need everything that Yolink has, but the 1st company that can do what Yolink can do without forcing us to have internet service or using the cloud will be the best on the market. NO CLOUD, JUST WIFI - APP AND HUB ONLY . with that said Yolink is almost there ( The Best) will be even better.
I was having trouble finding a simple dry contact relay, let alone a smart one. So far this little device is doing exactly what I want it to: load shift a SanCO2 heat pump water heater to further reduce it's operational emissions by over 50%. I wish it came with a 5v power adapter, but otherwise it's great so far.
- Smart relay, can control electrical loads up to 5 amps at 120V (or control larger loads by using this relay to control other relays or contactors with sufficient voltage and current ratings)
- One normally-open dry set of contacts for control of electrical circuits or equipment/devices
- Control-D2D Device-to-Device pairing allows for some functionality of devices even during the loss of WiFi, internet, and even power (battery-powered devices, only; this device is not battery-powered; requires a UPS or battery backed-up low-voltage power supply, for continued operation in power outages. See "Related Devices" for our battery-powered relay option)
- Works with the convenient and user-friendly YoLink app
- Extremely easy and fast installation using the YoLink app with Scan & Play
- Ready for manual control, automation ("if this, then that") and schedules
- YoLink’s industry-leading long range communication allows for placing the relay in separate garage buildings, sheds, storage buildings, barns, greenhouses, etc.
- YoLink Hub with an internet connection (wired Ethernet or 2.4GHz Wi-Fi).
- Smartphone or tablet running iOS 9 or higher, Android 4.4 or higher
- Tools Required, Including But Not Limited to: Phillips screwdriver, slotted screwdriver, electrical tape, wire nuts, wire stripper tool, voltage multimeter or voltage tester tool
- Installation Difficulty Level: Moderate Easy
- Outdoor Siren Controller: this completely wireless smart controller is capable of controlling 12VDC loads up to up 400 mA (or capable of controlling 12VDC coil relays that have contacts rated for larger loads)
- YoLink Hub is required. Starting your first YoLink system? Consider one of our kits
- Your applications will vary, but any of our smart sensors, such as temperature/humidity sensors, for example to control heaters and dehumidifiers, are suggested. All YoLink devices are compatible with our Hubs.
- Semtech® LoRa® RF Module YL09 microcontroller with 32-Bit RISC processor
- Color: White
- Input Voltage:5-24V DC
- Input Current: ≥ 300mA
- Device Current Draw: ≤ 60mA (on), ≤ 25mA (standby)
- Switched Current: 5A @120VAC/@30VDC (Maximum)
- Dimension [L x W x D]: 2.09 x 1.93 x .98 inches (53.09 x 49.02 x 75.69 mm)
- Temperature: -4°F – 122°F (-20°C – 50°C)
- Humidity: 5-85% non-condensing
- Intended for indoor use only
- (1) YoLink Relay
- (1) Quick Start Guide
The YoLink Relay is packaged with a quick start guide, only, for initial setup. Please download the current Installation & User Guide
- YoLink Website: http://www.yosmart.com/
- YoLink Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/YoLinkbyYoSmart
- YoLink YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/YoLinkbyYoSmart
- Questions? Need system design assistance? Contact a System Architect via email: Compose Email to YoLink