I was having trouble finding a simple dry contact relay, let alone a smart one. So far this little device is doing exactly what I want it to: load shift a SanCO2 heat pump water heater to further reduce it's operational emissions by over 50%. I wish it came with a 5v power adapter, but otherwise it's great so far.
With so many products that look the same, do the same things - and likely all coming out of different doors of the same Chinese factory, YoLink in collaboration with the Semtech Long Range (LoRa) technology delivers products a cut above the rest with distance capabilities, intuitive programming and integration potentials that exceed both the thinking and operational capabilities of the me-too companies. This relay along with the wide range of indoor and outdoor sensors has permitted integration with my ADT alarm system to provide a much greater monitoring capability than any other system out there. I highly recommend the YoLink line of products.
The relay works well natively. I am disappointed that the focus on Home Assistant integration on your products seems to have turned to little or no priority now. Temp sensors work well but the relay integration response is very slow if it works at all on HA. Your other products are hit and miss... ie: the outdoor multi plug doesn't work at all.
Using this relay to cut power to my well pump in the case of a water leak. This relay controls a DPST Normally Open contractor rated at 30 amps that sends power to the pump. This is just one of the actions I have performed if any of the house water detectors go off. Works like a champ
work great, easy to program!
- Smart relay, can control electrical loads up to 5 amps at 120V (or control larger loads by using this relay to control other relays or contactors with sufficient voltage and current ratings)
- One normally-open dry set of contacts for control of electrical circuits or equipment/devices
- Control-D2D Device-to-Device pairing allows for some functionality of devices even during the loss of WiFi, internet, and even power (battery-powered devices, only; this device is not battery-powered; requires a UPS or battery backed-up low-voltage power supply, for continued operation in power outages. See "Related Devices" for our battery-powered relay option)
- Works with the convenient and user-friendly YoLink app
- Extremely easy and fast installation using the YoLink app with Scan & Play
- Ready for manual control, automation ("if this, then that") and schedules
- YoLink’s industry-leading long range communication allows for placing the relay in separate garage buildings, sheds, storage buildings, barns, greenhouses, etc.
- YoLink Hub with an internet connection (wired Ethernet or 2.4GHz Wi-Fi).
- Smartphone or tablet running iOS 9 or higher, Android 4.4 or higher
- Tools Required, Including But Not Limited to: Phillips screwdriver, slotted screwdriver, electrical tape, wire nuts, wire stripper tool, voltage multimeter or voltage tester tool
- Installation Difficulty Level: Moderate Easy
- Outdoor Siren Controller: this completely wireless smart controller is capable of controlling 12VDC loads up to up 400 mA (or capable of controlling 12VDC coil relays that have contacts rated for larger loads)
- YoLink Hub is required. Starting your first YoLink system? Consider one of our kits
- Your applications will vary, but any of our smart sensors, such as temperature/humidity sensors, for example to control heaters and dehumidifiers, are suggested. All YoLink devices are compatible with our Hubs.
- Semtech® LoRa® RF Module YL09 microcontroller with 32-Bit RISC processor
- Color: White
- Input Voltage:5-24V DC
- Input Current: ≥ 300mA
- Device Current Draw: ≤ 60mA (on), ≤ 25mA (standby)
- Switched Current: 5A @120VAC/@30VDC (Maximum)
- Dimension [L x W x D]: 2.09 x 1.93 x .98 inches (53.09 x 49.02 x 75.69 mm)
- Temperature: -4°F – 122°F (-20°C – 50°C)
- Humidity: 5-85% non-condensing
- Intended for indoor use only
- (1) YoLink Relay
- (1) Quick Start Guide
The YoLink Relay is packaged with a quick start guide, only, for initial setup. Please download the current Installation & User Guide
- YoLink Website: http://www.yosmart.com/
- YoLink Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/YoLinkbyYoSmart
- YoLink YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/YoLinkbyYoSmart
- Questions? Need system design assistance? Contact a System Architect via email: Compose Email to YoLink