- U.S. standard “1-gang” size smart app-controlled single-pole light switch with dimmer functions, for 100 to 250VAC circuits
- Decora/Decorator standard shape, fits in Decora/Decorator openings
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- White Decora style, with coordinating faceplate
- Standard one-pole dimming switch
- 450 watts maximum current (see full specs, below)
- Compatible with dimmable LED, incandescent, halogen and CFL/fluorescent bulbs/lights
- Neutral wire required
- Multi-color status LED
- Five dimming level LED indicators
- Last dimming level memory
- 1 to 100% adjustment in 1 percent increments
- Remote app control and status
- YoLink Control allows for your In-Wall Switch to be controlled directly by other YoLink devices, without an internet connection
- Alexa and Google voice assistant, IFTTT integration (Home Assistant and Raedius Web Console integration coming soon)
- YoLink’s industry-leading long range communication (1/4 mile open-air)
- A neutral wire is required!
- The Dimmer Switch is NOT compatible with 3-way circuits, but two Dimmer Switches can be Control-D2D-paired (device-to-device pairing) to create a 3-way operation. The traveler wire is not used, and both switches require a neutral, hot, and ground wire (either or both switches can be connected to the light circuit). See the user guide for additional information and instructions.
- Control of dimmable LED, incandescent, halogen and CFL/fluorescent bulbs/lights
- Not intended for ceiling fan control
|Controller:||Semtech® LoRa® RF Module YL09microcontroller with 32-Bit RISC processor|
|AC InputPower:||100 - 120VAC, 60Hz|
|AC OutputRating:||100 - 120VAC, 10 Amps Max. (ResistiveLoads, Only)|
|Dimensions, Imperial (L x W xD):||2.69 x 1.19 x 1.34 inches (Excludes faceplate)|
|Dimensions,Metric (L x W x D):||68.33 x 30.23 x 34 mm (Excludesfaceplate)|
|Fahrenheit:||-22°F – 158°F (-30°C – 70°C)|
|Celsius:||-30°C – 70°C|
|Operating Humidity Range:||<95% Non-Condensing|
Q: Does the Dimmer Switch require a neutral wire? A: Yes, it does require a neutral wire.
Q: Will it work with 220V? A: Yes, it is designed for 100 to 250VAC operation.
Q: Can there be a combination of light/bulb types? A: Yes, you can mix & match dimmable halogen, incandescent, CFL, fluorescent, and LED lights and bulbs on the same circuit. See the specs for load limitations, varying depending on bulb type.
Q: Does this work with LED strip lights? A: Yes, you can dim low-voltage LED strip lights, if you use a dimmable power supply.
Q: Is the switch compatible with 3-way circuits? A: No, the switch is not compatible with 3-way switches or circuits, but two Dimmer Switches can be paired together to accomplish 3-way functionality. The traveler wire will need to be abandoned or converted as required to provide a hot, neutral, ground and at least one switch leg to the controlled light(s).
Q: Can I get this in black? A: Only available in white at this time.
Q: Can I have multiple switches in the same electrical box? A: It can be included in up to 4-gang boxes with other Dimmer Switches, there are no restrictions due to heat dissipation.
Q: What are the LEDs for and can I adjust the light by small degrees? A: The switch is adjustable in 1% increments. The LEDs indicate 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100 percent light levels.
Q: Some lights can ramp the brightness up or down slowly. Can this switch do that? A: The app has adjustable automatic ramp up/down durations, and the switch has brightness memory.
- YoLink Hub or SpeakerHub (audio, talking hub) with an internet connection (wired Ethernet or 2.4GHz Wi-Fi). Refer to the hub user guide for additional information
- Smartphone or tablet running iOS 9 or higher, Android 4.4 or higher
Do Try This at Home!
Consider automating your lights, to add safety, convenience, and even savings on your power bills! Turns lights on automatically, hands-free, when you enter a room. Turn them off, or set them to a lower level, when no motion is detected in the room.
Set up lighting scenes, that allow you to control lighting in one or multiple rooms at the same time, even all indoor and outdoor lighting - set automatically to your preferred power setting (off, or on: 1 to 100%).