I installed in an area I was having a small but persistent leak. Cable worked a few times but now after a long dry out period is refusing to work. Have swapped with other cables so I know it is not the device. Have a couple more in service but they have not been cycled as this one. Also, need to work on a ‘silence’ function for leak detectors on the app. Currently must remove from area or unplug cable which is not good from remote.
I purchased the Yo Link system for peace of mind. I have had a couple of water leaks from heavy rain storms and once from a faulty relief valve on my water heater. Each time, early intervention was crucial. This cable added to my water sensor will give me an immediate notification of a large area covered. I added the Speaker Hub for added notification. I am very happy with the system overall. I have a smart home setup. This was the easiest to implement.
- Add-on accessory for YoLink Water Leak Sensor 2 (YS7904-UC, sold separately)
- The Sensor Cable detects water along the length of the cable, while the Water Sensor Probe detects water only at the probe at the end of the cable
- The Sensor Cable can be used for both detection modes, but it is ideal for water leak detection mode, while the Water Sensor Probe is ideal for water level detection mode
- Length: 10 feet (3 meters)
- Add-on accessory sensor for Water Leak Sensors which use a 3.5mm connector
- This 10 feet add-on Rope Sensor can be linked with multiple Rope Sensors to extend the detection area of the base unit up to 10 feet
- When used with the Water Leak Sensor 2 (YS7904-UC sold separately), at the first signs of leaks, the YoLink Water Leak Sensor 2 can alert your smartphone and sound an alarm
- For more information and uses visit the YoLink Water Sensors page
- (1) Sensor Cable