- Smart thermometer and hygrometer monitors, displays, records, and reports to the YoLink app the current temperature and humidity level
- In addition to the YS8003 Temperature & Humidity Sensor specifications, the new X3 Temperature & Humidity Sensor incorporates advanced sensor refresh, data streaming, and storage, including over 5000 events stored in offline mode.
Im a HomeKit (apple) user and wanted a way to integrate this into my system to indicate temperature issues in two large stand-up freezers... And while YoLink does not natively work with HomeKit, there are solutions.
Not being a fan of "cloud based" solutions, I figured Id try this anyhow - as long as their is internet connectivity, this works fantastic! HomeBRIDGE (open source project) makes the connections - and its good! I can trigger other products based upon temperature, humidity, in short get alerts should the temperature rise in a freezer. I lots a full freezer once as the kids left the door open... THIS allows the device to alert if that happens. Once a local bridge solution is available (hopefully forthcoming) Ill give this a 5-star rating. Im really surprised at the quality for something so inexpensive as well.
Ive grown my YoLink system for water and a couple secondary security alerts as well.... and the RANGE, WOW!
works good. app could be better, but works as I wanted
X3 Temperature & Humidity Sensors
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Exceptional value; accurate indoor temperature & humidity sensor in one smart device at a great price
- Temperature and humidity displayed on the YoLink app
- Know the current temperature level at the sensor’s location. Check remotely using the YoLink app, anytime and from anywhere
- LCD display shows current temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit) and current humidity (%)
Portable; may be placed anywhere in your home or wall-mounted
- High/low temperature alerts
- High/low humidity alerts
- Historical temperature and humidity graphs displayed in hourly, daily, weekly and monthly figures
- Exportable data
Compact design allows for placing the sensor where others may not fit
- Easy to install and portable; move to other locations as needed
Extremely easy and fast installation using the YoLink app with Scan & Play
- Wireless operation; no 120V outlet or wiring required
- Lower cost of ownership than other technologies; low-power operation means batteries may last over 2 years, compared to 1 or less from other brands
- Carefree maintenance, with more years between battery replacement
- Uses standard alkaline batteries (2 AAA batteries), included. No Lithium or special batteries required
- YoLink's industry-leading long range communication and low-power operation
Create customized alerts, to be informed of high- or low-temperature or humidity levels via emails or app push notifications
- Create custom automations using the YoLink app, to trigger responses from other YoLink devices, such as the Siren Alarm or the SpeakerHub, our audio, talking and sound/tone-playing hub
Self-calibration available via the YoLink app
IFTTT Integration: Use the IFTTT service (www.ifttt.com) to create custom automation with YoLink and third-party devices, tailored to your particular needs and your IoT devices. Trigger IFTTT applets based on high or low temperature or humidity set points reached (when the device alerts; when it detects a high or low temperature or humidity level, per your pre-set parameters). Please note: IFTTT is a subscription-based service, with only three free automations.
- Alexa Integration: Voice query Alexa for the temperature (only; humidity not supported at this time). Triggering Alexa routines is not supported at this time.
- Home Assistant integration: automate and integrate, using the Home Assistant automation platform
- Use the YoLink smartphone app to remotely monitor the temperature and humidity of your home, rental property, condo, summer home, or business (internet connection and YoLink Hub required)
- YoLink’s industry-leading long range communication allows for placing the sensor in your out-buildings, separate garage building, barns, greenhouse, etc.
- Place one in each room your wish to keep an eye on the temperature and humidity.
- Place the sensor in a basement or other area subject to mold and mildew growth due to high humidity levels. Identify problem areas before expensive repairs are required
- Use the sensor and app automation features to automatically turn on the exhaust fan in your bathroom during hot showers and baths
- Use the sensor and app automation features to automatically turn a humidifier or dehumidifier on or off based on sensor levels
- Monitor your cigar humidor, wine cellar, or any other temperature- and/or humidity-sensitive item or area
- Place inside a refrigerator or freezer, to prevent the loss of expensive refrigerated and frozen foods due to equipment failure or power loss
- Monitor the temperature of rooms or buildings without temperature control, for example, receive a low-temp alert before water pipes freeze
- There are numerous pet care applications:
- For reptile tanks (turn on a heat lamp if the temperature gets too low, or turn off the lamp if it gets too hot)
- Place one an outdoor dog house, to know if it’s too cold for them
- Place in a barn, to ensure your horses or livestock are comfortable and safe
- Receive alerts if sensor levels fall outside of your customized ranges