- Smart thermometer and hygrometer monitors, displays, records, and reports to the YoLink app the current temperature and humidity level
- In addition to the YS8003 Temperature & Humidity Sensor specifications, the new X3 Temperature & Humidity Sensor incorporates advanced sensor refresh, data streaming, and storage, including over 5000 events stored in offline mode.
I am still waiting for my hub. I have all the sensors but do not have the hub.
I am currently using 2 of the X3 T&H sensors to monitor 2 commercial fridges. These fridges are located inside our metal barn about 100 ft from our metal sided home. I get great signal strength. I tried using some Wifi T&H sensors but the metal siding on the barn and home seemed to act as faraday cages and I could barely get a signal. I added the Yolink sensors and hub to my Home Assistant setup and can now at a glance check the temperature history to make sure our eggs and milk are kept at the correct temperature. I definitely will be buying some more Yolink sensors in the future.
I've got two of these packs and I use them in my incubators, brooders and chicken coops...so far no failures and they have worked flawlessly. I'm about to get another 3-pack of the sensors.
Absolutely the best service and follow up one could on a product.
X3 Temperature & Humidity Sensors
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Exceptional value; accurate indoor temperature & humidity sensor in one smart device at a great price
- Temperature and humidity displayed on the YoLink app
- Know the current temperature level at the sensor’s location. Check remotely using the YoLink app, anytime and from anywhere
- LCD display shows current temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit) and current humidity (%)
Portable; may be placed anywhere in your home or wall-mounted
- High/low temperature alerts
- High/low humidity alerts
- Historical temperature and humidity graphs displayed in hourly, daily, weekly and monthly figures
- Exportable data
Compact design allows for placing the sensor where others may not fit
- Easy to install and portable; move to other locations as needed
Extremely easy and fast installation using the YoLink app with Scan & Play
- Wireless operation; no 120V outlet or wiring required
- Lower cost of ownership than other technologies; low-power operation means batteries may last over 2 years, compared to 1 or less from other brands
- Carefree maintenance, with more years between battery replacement
- Uses standard alkaline batteries (2 AAA batteries), included. No Lithium or special batteries required
- YoLink's industry-leading long range communication and low-power operation
Create customized alerts, to be informed of high- or low-temperature or humidity levels via emails or app push notifications
- Create custom automations using the YoLink app, to trigger responses from other YoLink devices, such as the Siren Alarm or the SpeakerHub, our audio, talking and sound/tone-playing hub
Self-calibration available via the YoLink app
IFTTT Integration: Use the IFTTT service (www.ifttt.com) to create custom automation with YoLink and third-party devices, tailored to your particular needs and your IoT devices. Trigger IFTTT applets based on high or low temperature or humidity set points reached (when the device alerts; when it detects a high or low temperature or humidity level, per your pre-set parameters). Please note: IFTTT is a subscription-based service, with only three free automations.
- Alexa Integration: Voice query Alexa for the temperature (only; humidity not supported at this time). Triggering Alexa routines is not supported at this time.
- Home Assistant integration: automate and integrate, using the Home Assistant automation platform
- Use the YoLink smartphone app to remotely monitor the temperature and humidity of your home, rental property, condo, summer home, or business (internet connection and YoLink Hub required)
- YoLink’s industry-leading long range communication allows for placing the sensor in your out-buildings, separate garage building, barns, greenhouse, etc.
- Place one in each room your wish to keep an eye on the temperature and humidity.
- Place the sensor in a basement or other area subject to mold and mildew growth due to high humidity levels. Identify problem areas before expensive repairs are required
- Use the sensor and app automation features to automatically turn on the exhaust fan in your bathroom during hot showers and baths
- Use the sensor and app automation features to automatically turn a humidifier or dehumidifier on or off based on sensor levels
- Monitor your cigar humidor, wine cellar, or any other temperature- and/or humidity-sensitive item or area
- Place inside a refrigerator or freezer, to prevent the loss of expensive refrigerated and frozen foods due to equipment failure or power loss
- Monitor the temperature of rooms or buildings without temperature control, for example, receive a low-temp alert before water pipes freeze
- There are numerous pet care applications:
- For reptile tanks (turn on a heat lamp if the temperature gets too low, or turn off the lamp if it gets too hot)
- Place one an outdoor dog house, to know if it’s too cold for them
- Place in a barn, to ensure your horses or livestock are comfortable and safe
- Receive alerts if sensor levels fall outside of your customized ranges