This product requires a YoLink Hub or SpeakerHub for full functionality!
Shop starter kits:
There are no starter kits available for this product. Consider these suggested starter kits:
Motorized brass valve with the wireless smart Valve Controller 2. The Valve Controller 2 includes the features of the Valve Controller 1, with additional power configurations. The included plug-in AC/DC adapter allows for AC-only, AC with backup batteries, and batteries-only configurations.
Available extension cables allow for mounting the controller remotely from the valve, which may facilitate battery replacement or manual control (from the button on the controller).
The Valve Controller 2 is available with positive valve position feedback in some configurations. This particular kit does not, and uses last controller command for indicating the position of the valve in the app.
- Alexa, Google, voice assistant, Home Assistant and IFTTT integration
- YoLink Control D2D device-to-device pairing allows for the Smart Motorized Valve to be directly controlled by YoLink water sensors or other devices, without an internet connection, and without power ("No WiFi, No Internet, No Power - No Problem!")
- YoLink’s industry-leading long range communication (up to 1/4 mile, open air!) allows for operation in larger homes and in areas difficult for other wireless systems, such as basements, separate garages/structures, and even outside your home
Valve Controller Features:
- Wireless communication: no wiring required for operation or remote control
- LoRa long-range/low-power technology offers 5+ years battery life, compared to 1+ year for other brands
- Supervised/monitored device: the valve controller is monitored 24/7 by YoLink cloud servers, via an electronic heart beat system, checking the device for online presence, state (open/closed), wireless signal strength, and battery level - ensures your water valve will operate when needed
- Battery-powered (four standard alkaline AA batteries, included)
- Plug-in AC/DC power adapter (use is optional)
- Extension cables available
Motorized Valve Features:
- 12VDC low-voltage operation
- Manual operation knob
- Valve position indicator window
- Valve position status output (when sold with the valve status-equipped YS5003S Valve Controller 2)
- Zero bore reduction
- IP67 rated
- Replaceable motor assembly
- Available in stainless steel or brass body
(1) Valve Controller 2 (batteries included)
(1) Plug-in power adapter w/59" (1.5m) cord
(1) Brass motorized valve
(1) Quick Start Guide
Valve: one year warranty
Valve Controller: two year warranty
- General water control
- Remotely turn the water on or off at your condo, rental property, summer/winter home while not in use
- Prevent unauthorized use, by turning off water lines
- Use the YoLink Water Leak Sensor to automatically shut off the water when a leak is detected, preventing costly damages (Water Leak Sensor sold separately)
- Control your swimming pool water level. Add our Water Level Monitoring Sensor and automate water top-off
- Shut off water to your lawn sprinkler system during the winter months, preventing water from freezing in the pipes
- Automate pet and livestock watering, with remote control and preset schedules
- Connect the valve to HPT Hose Pipe Fittings, to connect to and control garden hoses, for control of lawn sprinklers and swimming pool water level (consider our Water Level Monitoring Sensor, for automatic water level top-off systems)
- Gray water dump valve for RVs
Part of these product collections:
Valve Controller 2:
Housing IP Rating: IP66
Voltage Out: DC 12VDC
.9 mA (on battery power)
1.5 mA (on external power)
Current Draw (Operating): 28.6 mA + device current draw
Power Supply Amperage: 1.0 Amps
Power Supply Cord Length: 59” (1.5 meters)
Environment Temp. Range: -4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)
Applicable Water Pipe Size: (Same as Valve Size)
Thread: Female NPT
Position Indicator: Yes
Manual Control: Yes
Valve Body Material: Brass
Actuator Material: Engineered Plastics
Open/Closed Time: Less Than 5 Sec
Suitable Media: Air, Water
Max. Torque Force For Actuator: 2 N.M
Cable Length: 0.5 Meters
Max Working Pressure: 145PSI (1.0MPA)
Working Current: Max 500Ma While in Operation (Opening or Closing; no Current Draw in Standby Mode)
IP Rating: IP65
Liquid Temperature Range: 35.6° to 194°F (2° to 90°C)
Environment Temperature Range: -5 to 122F (-15° to 50°C)
- YoLink Hub or SpeakerHub with an internet connection (wired Ethernet or 2.4GHz Wi-Fi). Refer to the Hub user guide for additional information
- Or, placement in a building covered by a YoLink wireless network
- Smartphone or tablet running iOS 9 or higher, Android 4.4 or higher
- Tools Required: Pipe wrench, locking pliers, pipe cutting tool, sandpaper (refer to the installation manual for the full list)
- Installation Difficulty Level: Moderate difficulty (depending on plumbing experience and tool availability)
Simplified installation instructions:
Q: Can I manually operate the valve? A: Yes. The valve has a manual operation knob on the top.
Q: Are the batteries replaceable? A: Yes. The battery cover is accessible from the top of the motorized valve. Open the cover using a small or medium sized Phillips screwdriver.
Q: Is this weather-resistant, can it be used outside? A: Yes, it is weather-resistant and it can be used outdoors.
There is no "more" at this time. Check back soon!
There are no articles for this product, yet.
Authorized resellers include, but are not limited to, the following:
Purchases from any other website or businesses not listed here may not be covered by our manufacturer's warranty. Proof of purchase from an authorized reseller may be required for product support and replacements.
For bulk purchases, bids, and B2B orders, resellers, installers, for inquiries about Raedius Web Console (our browser-based dashboard for the management of large systems), or if interested in becoming an authorized reseller or installer, please email our business manager, Eric Vanzo
Questions, need help?
Not sure this is the right one for you? Be sure to visit the following, to get up-to-speed:
Smart Water Control & Shut-Off
If you still have questions, please use the chat service, or click below to fill out a pre-purchase support request form.