- Smart wireless water leak detector, with water-sensing electrodes on the top and bottom, sealed and waterproof
- For "rope" or cord style water leak sensors, see the Related Products section below.
- Built-in water-sensing probes, on top and bottom, self-contained inside the rugged IP68-rated waterproof housing
- Portable; may be placed anywhere in your home or wall-mounted
- Wireless operation; no 120V outlet or wiring required
- Battery-powered (two standard alkaline AAA batteries, included)
- LoRa long-range/low-power technology offers 5+ years battery life, compared to 1+ year for other brands
- Real-time water sensor status displayed on the YoLink app
- Alexa voice assistant and IFTTT integration
- YoLink Control D2D device-to-device pairing allows for the Water Leak Sensor to directly control other YoLink devices, without an internet connection, and without power ("No WiFi, No Internet, No Power - No Problem!")
- YoLink’s industry-leading long range communication (1/4 mile, open air!) allows for operation in larger homes and in areas difficult for other wireless systems, such as basements, separate garages/structures, and even outside your home
- Two year warranty
- Exceptional value; high-quality wireless smart leak/flooding detection at a great price
- Be informed immediately of off-normal environmental conditions, such as water from leaks or flooding, in your home and property, before expensive repairs are required
- Create custom automation using the YoLink app, to trigger responses from other YoLink devices, such as the Siren Alarm
- Compact design allows for placing the sensor where others may not fit
- Easy to install and portable; move to other locations as needed
- Lower cost of ownership than other technologies; low-power operation means batteries may last over 5 years, compared to 1 or less from other brands
- Carefree maintenance, with more years between battery replacement
- Low-battery alerts give you advanced warning that it is almost time to replace the batteries
- Uses standard alkaline batteries (2 AAA batteries); no Lithium or special batteries required
- Works with the convenient and user-friendly YoLink app
- Extremely easy and fast installation using the YoLink app with Scan & Play
- Place the YoLink Water Leak Sensor anywhere that is at risk of high moisture or water, due to leaks or flooding
- Use the YoLink smartphone app to remotely monitor the status of your water leak sensors in your home, rental property, condo, summer home, or business (internet connection and YoLink Hub required)
- YoLink’s industry-leading long range communication allows for placing the sensor in your out-buildings, separate garage building, barns, greenhouse, etc.
- Some common applications include:
- Locations at or below grade, subject to water incursion
- Basement floors
- Near sump pumps
- Under water heaters
- Under sinks
- Next to toilets
- Under or near laundry machines
- Under dishwashers
- Under refrigerators & ice machines
- Under fish tanks/aquariums
- Under swimming pool pumps and equipment*
- In attic spaces under a leaky roof*
- Inside hot tubs*
- *Refer to device environmental limitations in Technical Specs, below. Use this device outside the recommended ranges at your own risk; warranty may be voided, etc.
- Semtech® LoRa® RF Module YL09 microcontroller with 32-Bit RISC processor
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 2.44 x 2.44 x .96 inches (62 x 62 x 24.5 mm)
- Multi-color status LED (underside)
- Set button (underside)
- Power: 2 AAA batteries (3V DC)
- Operating Temperature Range: -4°F – 122°F (-20°C – 50°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: ≤100%RH non-condensing
- Intended for indoor use only
- (1) YoLink Water Leak Sensor 1 (batteries included)
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- YoLink Hub with an internet connection (wired Ethernet or 2.4GHz Wi-Fi). Refer to the Hub user guide for additional information
- Smartphone or tablet running iOS 9 or higher, Android 4.4 or higher
- Tools Required: None
- Installation Difficulty Level: Super Easy
Automatic water shut-off is an important part of a comprehensive water leak protection system. Consider adding a Bulldog Valve Robot or a Motorized Valve and Smart Wireless Valve Controller to your YoLink system. Learn more here.
"Simple water leak sensor that works very well with YoLink hub and app"
Amazon Customer PharmaGuy
October 21, 2022
We added this extra sensor to our existing YoLink hub. Like the other sensors, set up is super easy via the YoLink app. The whip attachment is easy to place flat of the floor to maximize the coverage/detection area. It is currently used in a professional lab setting. The sensor has no problems communicating through thick walls and long distances to the hub. Overall, we have been quite pleased with the YoLink brand and sensors deployed throughout our lab. Some of the sensors have been in use for nearly 2 years and still on the same batteries. Great products for sure!
"Every home needs these sensors"
Amazon Customer Glenn Hill
November 6, 2022
The Yolink water leak sensor is indispensable in helping prevent a potentially damaging and costly floor in our home. We combine these sensors with a Yolink smart water shutoff valve on the main water supply, whereby through Alexa integration, a water leak anywhere where we have placed a sensor, automatically causes the main water value to close, thereby preventing a major flood. We place sensors under every toilet, in the laundry room, underneath every sink, and under the hot water storage tank in the basement. Installation of the sensors is super easy, and. installation of the shutoff valve is also simply. Every home should use Yolink water sensors and main water shutoff valve.
"Well made, very reliable"
Amazon Customer J.H.
November 5, 2022
I had my doubts with this product but two years in and I'm quite pleased! The app is well made, firmware updates are a snap to apply, and it always goes off when it should. When I leave my house I no longer worry about something like my hot water tank leaking without being immediately notified. I purchased the hub and alarm in addition to a dozen or so pucks. It was worth every penny. Highly recommended!
"More leak sensors. More home protection.!"
Amazon Customer David
November 2, 2022
I have many of these all over the place. It gives me piece of mind, knowing that if there is a leak, I'll know about it.